Experience the magic of nature – Val Gardena is the best place for it.
In our valley, hikers, mountain lovers and mountain bikers alike will find what they so highly appreciate:
a wide choice of routes offer you at every step and turn new nature experiences.
Whether active sportspeople, culture enthusiasts or bon vivants, everybody’s taken care of.
As our guests from June to October you can take part in the below listed events for free or for a reduced price.
In order to ensure maximum safety for guests and guides, but still offer a relaxing and carefree experience, the activities take place in small groups of up to 8 people.
|- Panoramic hike to Rasciesa|
- Hike at the feet of the Sassolungo
- E-Bike Tour Alpe di Siusi
- Guided tour to a mountain farm *
- Hike to the oldest church in Val Gardena: St. Jacob
|- Natural hike among the Odle|
- Panorama hike on Europe's largest plateau
- Echo Dolomites: follow the sounds of the mountains
|- Via the Mastlé Alp to the Pic mountain with 360° view|
- Step by step to pure hiking happiness: high up over Selva
- E-Bike Tour: Resciesa
- Guided visit to the old mills and rose garden of Bulla
- Climbing lessons for beginners *
|- Wildlife watching with nature expert Roman|
- Trekking tour on the Alpe Mastlé
- Hike into the lunar landscape: Puez
- Yoga & Nature: Breath. Feel. Relax
- Val Gardena Panorama eMTB-Tour ePowered by Bosch
- Sunset hike to Seurasas *
|- Sunrise hike on the mount Steviola|
- From Resciesa to Forcella Pana
- The Mamot Walk on Alpe di Siusi
- E-Bike Tour: Val Duron (counter-clockwise)
|- Panorama hike on Europe's largest plateau: Alpe di Siusi|
- Natural hike to Mount Stevia
- Sellaronda MTB Tour (clockwise) *
|- Guided hike to S. Jacob and Balest|
- Hiking along the Federico Augusto trail
* at a reduced price for our guests
There may be changes in the program.
Depending on the activity the meeting point is in Ortisei, S. Cristina or Selva.
Further information: www.valgardena-active.com