Experience the magic of nature – Val Gardena is the best place for it.
In our valley, hikers, mountain lovers and mountain bikers alike will find what they so highly appreciate:
a wide choice of routes offer you at every step and turn new nature experiences.
Whether active sportspeople, culture enthusiasts or bon vivants, everybody’s taken care of.
As our guests from June to October you can take part in the below listed events for free or for a reduced price.
In order to ensure maximum safety for guests and guides, but still offer a relaxing and carefree experience, the activities take place in small groups of up to 8 people.
|- The hidden meadow of Tuei: hike to Ciampinoi|
- Escape room: the Val Gardena railway*
- Walk to a farm*
- Family hike "Valtoi" with cheese tasting at the local Valin cheese dairy
- 360° experience in the Dolomites: Via the Mastlé alp to the Picberg
- Panoramic hike on Rasciesa with the mountain guides Catores
- Get to know Ortisei: guided tour of the village
- Hiking techniques - safe and profitable walking
|- Day hike on the Alpe di Siusi|
- Hike - marmot round on the Alpe di Siusi
- Naturalistic hike among the Geislern
- Val Gardena Wine Academy*
- Echo of the Dolomites: Hike in the Langental valley with alpine sounds
|- On the hunt for game - wildlife observation with Roman|
- WOOD Emotion - Forest as a source of power
- Hiking in the wonder of nature - Over the Langkofelscharte to the Sellajoch
- Forest adventure for the whole family on Monte Pana
- Trial climbing course in the Langental *
- Hike on the mystical Poststeig trail
- Panoramic hike on Seceda-Mastlé with the mountain guides Catores
- Workshop on water photography*
|- Sunrise hike on Raschötz with breakfast in a mountain hut*|
- Natural history hike via Piza-Scharte to Stevia Alm
- Natural spectacle "alpenglow" - sunset hike on Sëurasas
- Carving course *
- Forest Yoga: breathe and relax
- Hike at the foot of the Sassolungo
|- Echo of the Dolomites: Hike in the Langental valley with alpine sounds|
- A royal hiking path: along the Friedrich August path
- Sunrise hike on Steviola - wake up with a smile
- Day hike on the Alpe di Siusi - Europe's largest high alpine pasture
- We explore the mountain herbs in our valley
- Hike to the Puflatschalm with the mountain guides Catores
|- Guided tour to St. Jacob's church A little church writes contemporary history|
- Hike to the Puez hut with the mountain guides Catores
- To the start of the Ski World Cup downhill - Hike to Ciampinoi
|- An animal pleasure: Walk to the alpaca farm|
- St.Jakob/Balest: Hiking with the alpine school "Catores
- Hike to the Edelweis Valley
* at a reduced price for our guests
There may be changes in the program.
Depending on the activity the meeting point is in Ortisei, S. Cristina or Selva.
Further information: www.valgardena-active.com